Boonville is a beautiful river town ideally located on Interstate 70 halfway between Kansas City and St. Louis, and approximately halfway between Branson and Chicago. Our many visitors find Boonville and the surrounding Boonslick Region a fun and culturally rich place to explore.
Stay for a day or a weekend—we have over 450 hotel and B&B rooms to accommodate your tour, from budget to luxury. With so many local things to do, one is assured never run the risk of boredom.
- Gamble and dine at Isle of Capri Casino Hotel
- Meander the 237-mile long Katy Trail
- Tour 400+ buildings on the National Register of Historic Places
- See the Budweiser Clydesdales at Warm Springs Ranch
- Play at the Hail Ridge Golf Course
- Enjoy numerous events and festivals
Services for Group Travel Planners
- Customized itinerary assistance for Boonville, local area, Mid-Missouri, and the River Bluffs Region
- Step-On Welcome or Step-On Guide available
- Reservation assistance for meals and room accommodations
- Welcome reception with refreshments available
View Sample Itinerary
In the Center of It All
For a destination that is away from the ordinary, Boonville is also the ideal hub of a hub-and-spoke tour of the Boonslick Region. Boonville is surrounded by other historic small towns with more allures to enjoy: Rocheport with the Les Bourgeois Winery, Blackwater and its charming living history Saloon, and Arrow Rock with the famous Lyceum Theatre.
Your group will be overwhelmed by the unique shopping, dining, tour, and theater experiences that can be found. Our staff is here to assist you in building an itinerary tailored to your group. We invite you to “Discover Our River, Rails and Trails”.